We are Pleased to introduce e-invoice Module For Tally User.
e-Invoice From Tally – The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has notified that e-invoicing will be mandatory for business to business (B2B) transactions for taxpayers having turnover of over Rs. 100 crore from January 1, 2021.
In Light of the above, We have developed e-invoice Module for Tally to Enable users to generate e-invoice in a single click.
- Generation of e-Invoice
- Print IRN & QR Code on Tally Invoice.
- Single/ Bulk Invoice Upload.
- Detail of Cancel E-Invoice.
- E-invoice Reports
- Pending e-invoice report
- Generated IRN report
- Cancelled e-invoice register
No manual data filling
You don’t have to waste hours. All it takes is just 5 minutes of your time, and you are ready to go.
Built in Validations
- Built in Validations and robust exception handling in e-Invoicing Solution ensures that all the Sellers Invoices are pre-validated as per the standards prescribed by the Government there by reducing the incidence of Rejections by the Government Portal. It is a huge time saving and avoids the usual last minute glitches
- Import the IRN details updated invoice details to see the Invoice History, Store the IRN details, Digital signed invoices with QR Code, etc.
Compliant and Secure
- Enabler for fully compliant GST return filing.All transactions data are highly secured.